Art of Pop presents
a solo show, expressing the music of the artist's Alyras, Iluvamil and
de Cygne profiles, en masse or in any singular or combination preferred
by the promoter. Currently, the artist is prerpared to provide a 1 hour
performance, ideal for an opening act in any context or venue for which
the headliner would like her to join them. Her performance needs are
simple; great mic, great sound playback (through CD and/or laptop-mixer
connection), and sufficient lighting. The details below are requisites
for her show.
• Profesional mixing board.
• Adequate audio-processing equipment (EQs, compressors/limiters,
• Appropriate amp, speaker and subwoofer arrangement for size of venue.
• Minimum stereo monitor mix – dedicated monitor board preferred.
• Minimum two (2) wedge monitors – four (4) preferred for large venues.
• A qualified sound technician familiar with the system’s operation
• Uni-directional condenser, preferred, or
• Cardoid or Supercardoid.
• One (1) boom mic stand.
• One (1) standard mic stand.
• All cabling required.
Wireless and/or headset mics are completely acceptable, provided their
systems are flawless.
• One (1) professional quality CD deck for playback through sound
• One (1) patch cable, with phono plug on one end and 1/4" plug on the
other for laptop playback through sound system.
• Rigging adequate to suspend three (3) seventy-six inch (76") poles
9'-10' above the stage.
• One fire extinguisher, on stage.
All equipment shall be of professional quality:
(Mayers, EAW, JBL, Turbosound, etc.), Amplifiers (Crest, Crown, Carvin,
etc.), Microphones (Sure, Sennheiser, EV, Numann, AKG, etc.), Mixing
Boards (Yamaha-Concert Series, Hill TAC, etc..) In the case of an
international performance (outside of the US),
PURCHASER/PROMOTER is responsible for providing adequate converters for
A sound check will be required on the day of performance. After the
stage is set and all equipment is in operating order, the sound check
should last no longer than twenty (20) minutes and will take place no
later than 1 hour before the opening of the house. Sound check shall be
completed to Artist’s satisfaction before the opening of the house. In
case of performances in multiple venues over multiple days, only one
sound check will be required before the first performance at each venue.
General stage wash lighting with dedicated spotlight.
In the case of an outdoor, night time performance, PURCHASER/PROMOTER
quality light system capable of covering the entire stage.
Presenter will provide a clean private dressing/warm-up room that is
readily accessible to the stage. Dressing room shall be locked or
guarded when Artist is on stage. Dressing room shall have mirrors,
electric space heater and,
if possible, running water, soap, minimum of two chairs, and two clean
requirements (if applicable):
• Night-time shows must have appropriate, full stage lighting system.
• Outdoor shows must have appropriate waterproof tent to keep the stage
dry (and completely
shielded from direct sunlight).
• Bottled water, room temperature, must be available to all the artist
during set-up and show.
• A light meal or snacks and assorted beverages, all without processed sugar (e.g.
sugar, fructose, dextrose, lactose, maltose, sucralose, evaporated cane
juice, rice/corn/agave/chicory syrup, maltodextrin) and all milk
products should be offered to the artist and crew one hour
before show time. A brief list of acceptable items is available from
Art of Pop upon request.